Week 79  This week we get the air filters

The bits we received

And what we did with them

I didn't like the air filters being joined together.  I couldn't find any reference to say that they were definitely separate, but I think it's likely.  Anyway, I cut the parts in half and sanded them to form two discrete discs.  Here they are painted black.

Here are the two completed air filters.

And finally, they are fitted to the engine.

Here are the magnetos in place.  They were straight forward, but the holes needed drilling out with a 1.3mm drill to accept the pipes.

Note that the instructions have the red arrows pointing to the wrong part, but it is pretty obvious what is meant.

Things not yet done

Issue 19 : Fit ball and headlight
Issue 24 : Finish the issue
Issue 25 : Complete issue
Issue 32 : Complete the tow cable
Issue 33 : Complete issue
Issue 38 : Paint the parts
Issue 39 : Entire issue
Issue 40 : Paint the top deck.
Issue 42 : Finish the issue
Issue 43 : Finish the issue
Issue 44 : Finish the issue
Issue 45 : Entire issue
Issue 46 : Entire issue
Issue 47 : Entire issue
Issue 49 : Paint and fit shackles
Issue 50 : Paint and fit shackles
Issue 51 : Paint and fit shackles
Issue 52 : Paint and fit shackles
Issues 54 to 65 : Fit the hub caps
Issues 67 & 68 : Paint and fit parts
Issue 76 : Fit axle holders
Issue 79 : Entire issue : Done

Take me back to week 78

Take me to week 80