Week 95 This week we get the batteries
The bits we received
And what we did with them
I've started by painting the batteries. I've painted the main battery body black, and the connectors have been painted steel. They would be lead in reality and need to be a little darker, but I didn't want them gunmetal as that is used quite extensively already. I'll darken them down with a wash.
The connectors are glued in, and the filler caps have been painted red. Again, I've no reference for this, but red is a likely colour.
I've glued the boxes together, but the edges still need filling. I've left the lids off, but they will just snap in after painting.
Finally, here are the batteries in the battery boxes.
Things not yet done
Issue 25 : Complete issue
Issue 32 : Complete the tow cable
Issue 33 : Complete issue
Issue 38 : Paint the parts
Issue 39 : Details to add
Issue 41 : Fit fire extinguisher
Issue 45 : Entire issue
Issue 46 : Entire issue
Issue 47 : Entire issue
Issues 54 to 65 : Fit the hub caps
Issue 88 : Paint and fit parts
Issue 89 : Complete the issue
Issue 91 : Complete the issue
Issue 95 : The complete issue