Week 98  This week we get the left bulkhead

The bits we received

And what we did with them

Firstly, I painted the bulkhead red oxide, and added the wires in black, as per the right bulkhead.  Then I added the pipes, flanges, etc.  Finally, gluing the bulkhead in place.

THEN, I remember to take a photo ! (Smacks head !)

This pipe was added next.  The exhaust pipe I added gets in the way, so I had to angle it down a bit.  However, the engine end of the pipe is complete invisible once the engine is in place, so it doesn't matter that it doesn't line up with anything on the engine (if indeed it did anyway.)

Next the other pipes were added.  These are fairly straight forward without the engine being in the way.  I also touched up the various scratches, etc.

Now the engine is glued in place, and the remaining pipe from issue 97 is fitted.

Things not yet done

Issue 25 : Complete issue
Issue 32 : Complete the tow cable
Issue 33 : Complete issue
Issue 38 : Paint the parts
Issue 39 : Details to add
Issue 41 : Fit fire extinguisher
Issue 47 : Entire issue
Issues 54 to 65 : Fit the hub caps
Issue 95 : The complete issue
Issue 97 : Fit two pipes

Take me back to week 97

Take me to week 99