Week 113 This week we get the front bulkhead

The bits we received

And what we did with them

A little bit of assembly before painting.  In a nutshell, all the mould lines were removed, and anything to be painted ivory has been glued in place.

I painted the bulkhead ivory, but the brackets were painted red oxide.  I figured that the red oxide parts would have been welded to the hull, so would probably have been red oxide, and that the bolted bulkhead would have been ivory.

The ammo pouches were added next.  These were painted the same as the ones one the fire wall.

The 'other accessories' was added next.  No idea what this bit is, and I suspect that Hachette don't either !

Now the bulkhead can be glued in place.

Here is a close of of the bracket detail.  I think it looks right.

The ammo pouches were glued to the mounting plate.

Then this assembly was glued in place.

Things not yet done

Issue 25 : Complete issue
Issue 32 : Complete the tow cable
Issue 33 : Complete issue
Issue 38 : Paint the parts : Done
Issue 39 : Details to add : To be done after painting
Issue 41 : Fit fire extinguisher
Issue 47 : Entire issue
Issues 54 to 65 : Fit the hub caps
Issue 103 : Fit the fire extinguisher to the firewall.
Issue 106 : Complete the seats
Issue 107 : Paint the ammo boxes
Issue 109 : Paint the parts
Issue 110 : Paint the ammo boxes
Issue 112 : Paint the ammo boxes
Issue 113 : Complete the issue

Take me back to week 112

Take me to week 114